WHO WE ARE
About Our Firm
PW BECKER INCORPORATED was first established in 2015 and has since been developed as a well-established law firm
with significant national capacity through a network of associate, giving them a sizeable influence in key financial centres throughout the Republic of South Africa.
PW BECKER INCORPORATED offer a full range of effective legal services including but not limited to
- Property Law and Conveyancing (Deeds of Sale, Registration of Transfers, Mortage and Notarial Bonds).
- General Litigation (High, Regional & Magistrate Court Representation, Dispute Resolution and Arbitrations, Criminal Matters).
- Commercial Law (Formation of Companies, Business Agreements, Mergers, Shareholders Agreements, MOI’s and internal legal documents).
- Liquor Law (Applications for Liquor Licenses).
- Estates (Estate Planning, Drafting of Wills, Trusts Formation and Administration, Insolvent Estates).
- Insolvency Law (Liquidations, Sequestrations, Deceased ensolvent Estates).
Pieter-Willie obtained his B.Comm Law, LLB and LLM degrees from the then Potchefstroom University (now North West University) respectively in 2002, 2004 and 2007. He was admitted as an attorney in June 2006 and also has right of appearance in the High Court. He was the founder of PW Becker Attorneys in January 2015, now known as Becker Attorneys. He specialises in commercial litigation, including construction disputes and has a keen interest in the restructuring of businesses.
ESTEÉ VAN AARDT
Esteè graduated from the North West University Potchefstroom campus where she obtained both her BComm (2013) and LLB (2015) degrees. In 2016 she obtained her Master’s degree, majoring in Estate planning from the same university. She was admitted as an attorney in June 2019 and subsequently as a conveyancer in February 2020. She specialises in property law and conveyancing, administration of deceased estates, estate planning and trusts.
We strive to be a leader in the legal profession, by providing enhanced services, relationships and profitability.
To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and technology.
We believe to treat our customers with respect and faith. We integrate honesty, integrity and an exceptional standard of bussiness ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
Our commitment to positive change is mirrored in all aspects of our work as we pride ourselves with the confidence to deal with any challenge of any nature.